Design can transform a landscape. Thoughtful choice of plant materials combined with quality composition, aesthetic & architecture are the essential elements in creating a beautiful and engaging environment. We aim to unite these elements with our clients' functional needs , vision, and style through the design process.
- Contact us via email or phone and we will schedule a no cost, on-site consultation.
- We will meet with you to view the site of the project, hear your initial thoughts and needs and determine if it is a mutually beneficial project. We can show you photos and designs of our past projects at this time.
- To initiate work on your project, we will execute a Design Agreement and a deposit fee will be provided.
- Next, you will be provided with a comprehensive client questionnaire to complete. This is a practical tool to organize your desires and needs and guide the design process.
- You will provide copies of any current architectural drawings, site surveys, or Improvement Location Certificates. Along with these, any inspirations or ideas you have from personal experience, photos, magazines, or books can also be helpful.
- We will make another on-site visit for current measurements and photos.
- A design will be produced designating functional layout, material choices, plant selection and placement. At this point, changes can be made to the design. When finalized, you will make final payment on the design.
- A Landscape Bid will then be provided detailing the costs of the proposed plan. Upon agreement, a "Landscape Services Contract" will be signed by WEG and the client.
- The project will be scheduled and proceed according to the agreed upon time-frame.
All landscapes need minor to major renovations over the years. If you are looking to change and improve your existing landscape, we can help you. Again, thoughtful plant choice and composition can transform your property into an inviting and invigorating place.
Contact us via email or phone to schedule a no-cost, on-site consultation.